WIP???

"Work In Progress." It's a common term among knitters on the web. It's often asked in a rather cheeky fashion, "How many wip's do you have?" for we knitters are known to be irrestibly drawn to delicious new skiens before the old ones have been used for their creative intention.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cash, credit or... yarn??

I went to the grocery store.

I went to the check out.

I opened my purse to pull out my wallet... and there it was... the long lost sock! ... and no wallet.

I guess in choosing my priorities when preparing to leave the house, I (subconsciously) decided that my knitting was more valuable than my cash and i.d.

Mark, my darling, you are not (entirely) a muggle, and I am very sorry for blaming you. I know you didn't hide my sock, and while I may prefer to believe that evil knitting fairies did it, I (probably) put the sock in my purse. I'm sorry lovey. I promise, when grumperina is finished, your socks are next. Perhaps in time for father's day.

No comments: