WIP???

"Work In Progress." It's a common term among knitters on the web. It's often asked in a rather cheeky fashion, "How many wip's do you have?" for we knitters are known to be irrestibly drawn to delicious new skiens before the old ones have been used for their creative intention.

Monday, December 4, 2006

Mount Washmore

Today, I'm tackling Mount Washmore... and I'm about to find out if there is life after laundry...

Life with a new baby is wonderful, but overwhelming at times. With late night nappy changes, moonlit nursings, and sunrise spit-ups... well, something had to give... and laundry it is. But after several days of hearing my children and hubby cry for clean socks, I have had to cave in and tackle the oozing mass of soiled accoutrements pouring out of the closet...

So shovel in one hand, and 4 laundry baskets at my side, I have begun...

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion to the ongoing saga...

dah-na-na-na...

No comments: