WIP???

"Work In Progress." It's a common term among knitters on the web. It's often asked in a rather cheeky fashion, "How many wip's do you have?" for we knitters are known to be irrestibly drawn to delicious new skiens before the old ones have been used for their creative intention.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Ok... I admit it...



For breakfast this morning I ate a mini cheesecake and a 2-bite chocolate cupcake... the remains of a Christmas party I hosted for some of the moms from our homeschool support group. So much for my super healthy habit of Irish oatmeal with flaxseed oil. I'll have to fit in the omega-3s elsewhere today.... i'm so weak...

oh jo..

It reminds me of a joke from university:
A cup of Irish cream coffee has all the important food groups for a student: caffeine (from the coffee), fat (from the cream) and alcohol (from the Bailey's).

Not a bad start to the day!

No comments: