WIP???

"Work In Progress." It's a common term among knitters on the web. It's often asked in a rather cheeky fashion, "How many wip's do you have?" for we knitters are known to be irrestibly drawn to delicious new skiens before the old ones have been used for their creative intention.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Twins!


Two finished projects! Wow!

Jordan requested two pairs of socks a while ago (I won't mention just how long ago it was!) - one pair for his baby brother that would match his own, and he asked for a pair of red ones. He chose the yarn himself on one of our shopping expeditions. He very kindly asked if I would buy the yarn for him...let's just say, he didn't have to twist my arm! But he did have to be patient in order for me to finish them. I started them while I was still pregnant, they were meant for his birthday present on Nov. 18, and well... they sat there, waiting... staring at me for the longest time. You see, I don't suffer from SSS - Second Sock Syndrome. My personal affliction is IGS - Irritating Grafting Syndrome. I hate grafting toes... even though they look amazing. Well, they're finally finished and I called them "Les canadiens" in honour of Jordan's favourite hockey team.


"Jr. Blue."


Here's the miniture version of his blue self-patterning socks, finished for Jaden.

No comments: